Purchasing homeowner’s insurance can get be an easy process at the Debra Lamay Agency LLC. Your mortgage companies will require appropriate coverage to protect their insurable interest. Your coverage is critical to maintaining your quality of life in the event of a loss.
Homeowner’s Insurance covers (within policy limits):
- Property Structures including Home, Garage and insured outbuildings
- Replacement Costs for Home and Belongings
- Personal Possessions (up to a set limit)
- Living Expenses (in case of a loss of use)
You can also add supplemental coverage riders and policies for:
- Valuable Articles/Floater policies (i.e. Jewelry Insurance)
- Flood policies (if you are located in a designated flood area)
- Home Office Rider
- Earthquake Policy
- Umbrella Policy (for additional liability protection)
- Animal Liability (liability issues due to household pets)
Your needs should be reviewed to make sure that your home insurance policy covers your assets. The Debra Lamay Agency LLC can build a homeowner’s insurance policy or quite that will suit you and your family’s needs.